Monday, July 5, 2010

Dream come true?

Eddie Peng finally came Singapore.
I've been dreaming about meeting him since a friend told me that Eddie might be coming a few months back.

He always portray a very adorable and innocent boy next door kinda image in his films which attracts me a lot as I prefer guys that are simply and down to earth.
But I also like his cool and hunky image he portrays in his new dance for his first EP. It's very refreshing and different. Really shows a different side of him too.

I know it's crazy but I actually went down to his autograph session yesterday.
Not very crowded as I think that event was under publicized.
I was speechless when I saw Eddie. He is just flawless to me. So adorable, so good looking.
He did 2 songs and then proceeded to autographing his albums for his fans.

When I got up the stage for his autograph, I was like trembling and when Eddie saw me, he said, "Hey, handsome man". I was like errmm.. Hello! Lol. I'm still so flattered when I think about it again now. Lol. I told him his dance is nice and wished him all the best in his music career. Alright, dream come true. At least I've seen him in person and justified that he is really that kinda guy I like and will start to look for. Wish me luck guys!

Oh, and yeah, after crapping so much, how can I not show you guys some photos of Eddie I took yesterday?! Enjoy! Stand by tissues yeah.. You might drool. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment